Chapter 1. General Provision
Article 1 (Objective)
1. This Agreement is designed to prescribe the terms and conditions of use and procedures of all services provided by safesquare.co site (“Service”) and the rights, obligations, responsibilities and other necessary matters for users and safesquare.co site.
Article 2 (Effects and changes in the terms and conditions)
1. If you agree to these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will take precedence over your service provision and your use of the service use.
2. This safesquare.co site can change this Agreement without prior notice, and the changed Terms will be notified to the members through e-mail, which will take effect upon notification.
If the user does not agree with the changed agreement, the user can cancel (members are omitted) his or her membership registration and, in the case of continued use, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the change to the Agreement.
Article 3 (Following out of the terms and conditions)
1. The matters not set out in this Agreement and the interpretation of these Terms shall be in accordance with the e-commerce Consumer Protection Guidelines and the related statutes or business practices established by the government.
Section 4 (Defining the Terms)
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows:
1. User: The person who receives the service under this Agreement.
2. Sign-up: An act to complete a service contract by filling out the information on the service application form and agreeing to this agreement.
3. Member: A person who can use the service as a single member by providing personal information to the service.
4. Password: The combination of letters and numbers selected by the user for the purpose of checking whether the user and the member ID match and protecting the privacy of the communication.
5. Sign-off: The act of terminating the service contract by the member.
Chapter 2. Service Provision and Utilization
Article 5 (Construction of a service contract)
1. The service contract consists of the applicant completing the registration by filling the requirements of a given subscription form online or offline.
2. This service may be cancelled for the following service contracts:
1) when an application is made using another person’s name,
2) when an application for a service contract is entered falsely,
3) in the event of an act to obstruct the use of another person’s service or to steal that information,
4) in the event of an act prohibited by the Act and these Terms by using the service,
5) in case the member’s obligation to pay after using the service is not paid on the due date,
6) when the service requirement is insufficient.
Article 6 (Stop Service)
1. If the user acts in violation of these terms and conditions, the service may restrict or stop the user from using the service.
Article 7 (Changes and suspensions of services)
1. In the event of a change in the technical specifications of a service, the contents of a future contract may be changed. In this case, you will be notified in advance, for example, of the release notes, stating the changes and the delivery date.
2. Service provision can be temporarily suspended in the event of a cloud platform failure or communication disruption.
3. In the event of a service interruption pursuant to paragraph 2, the service shall be notified to the member in the manner specified in Article 8.
4. The service shall compensate the member for damages caused by the temporary suspension of the service provided under paragraph 2. Damages do not exceed the amount of the contract and this recovery does not apply when the service failure is unintentional.
Article 8 (Notification to members)
1. If the services notify a member of the service, the registered email address of the member can be used.
2. If the services notify an unspecified number, individual notices can be substituted by posting it on a specified bulletin board for at least one week.
Chapter 3. Responsibilities and Responsibilities
Article 9 (Duties of the safesquare.co site)
1. The safesquare.co site shall not leak or distribute the members’ personal information to others without their consent. However, this is not the case when there is a request from the relevant government agencies according to the related statutes, such as the Telecommunications-related Act.
Article 10 (Duties of Members)
1. When a User does Sign – up for a membership, the User must fill in the information required accurately. In addition, the information about the User that is already provided should be keep maintained and updated, and the User shall not let a third party to use the User’s ID and password.
2. The member shall not conduct any profit-making activities by using the service without prior consent of the company.
Chapter 4. Etc.
Article 11 (Transfer prohibition)
1. The member’s right to use the service and other service contract status shall not be transferred to another person.
Article 12 (Damage Compensation)
1. The safesquare.co site shall not be held liable for any damages incurred to the members in connection with the services offered free of charge except for any criminal acts done on purpose by the safesquare.co site.
Article 13 (Limit of attribution and use of copyright)
1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works such as reports generated by the service belong to “Service”.
2. The members shall not copy, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast information obtained by using the service for profit or loss without prior consent from the company.
Article 14 (Judge)
1. A lawsuit concerning disputes between the services and users on safesquare.co site is filed with the court under the Civil Procedure Act.
2. E-commerce litigation between the services and users on safesquare.co site applies the Korean law, and lawsuits arising from this dispute are filed in the Korean court.
3. In case of a foreign country other than Korea, each country’s laws are applied to file a lawsuit against the courts of that country.
1. (Enforcement date) These terms and conditions will take effect on December 12, 2018.
2. (Countermeasures) If an user who has registered as a member before the effective date of this Agreement and uses the service does not agree with this Agreement, the member shall cancel the registration. If a member does not cancel his/her membership registration within three months from the effective date of this Agreement, he/she shall be deemed to agree to the terms of this Agreement.